tisdag 9 december 2008

School's Out

What began in August have now ended. Time has flown by in an incredible speed. I have met so many people, seen so different places and experienced something that I will remember as one of the best parts of my life.

School ended with the final exam Monday morning. Not prepared for t enough. Sunday was quickly reading through as much as possible. Afterwards I can say it paid of. This test feels like the best of those I written so far. Ironically I felt the first one to be horrible, it turned out very goof and the second one felt easy, but turned to be a low point. Maybe hybris play a great deal in this. Then I should probably say that it felt like the worst exam ever.

After that I more or less roamed the corridors watching everyone either go to there exams or watching people take of. Ones again the corridors have turned almost silent, like the the final sound of breathing from a dying man before the Winter strikes with its full strength. There was a small glimpse of the warmth in the corridor as we had a very small celebration of the final exam and as well as a goodbye to those leaving already the following day.

Today the silent lay heavy in the morning. Went on a shopping trip to find presents to myself. Thats right, you feel so much happier spending money for yourself (until the hangover comes over you and you think "why did I buy this stuff?"). Need to start thinking about packing all my stuff together.

Inga kommentarer: