söndag 7 december 2008

Hej Mitt Vinterland

Seems like I have neglected updating this as the final exam comes upon me. Alright, the 4 December we had the final guest speakers of the course. Someone from Inter-American group or whatever and the other the Jamaican Ambassador. A very "nice" lesson (not enhanced nice, just fun to see if there is some reaction). Afterwards thinking up some skit for the coming day.

Friday. Goodbye speak from the professor and writing of evaluation. Then the class skits. Very funny, one of the best lessons ever (of course there was cake there as well). Only thing that surprised me was that no one made a parody about me. Come on, I spent the whole semester going around saying "it's not that cold", people referred to me as the Swedish bank, my ramblings about Norway, Finland, Denmark and Russia and King Niklas I would alone be something, but no. Nothing. Still, it was very funny.

Later that day. Preparing for the Winter Masquerade. A very good party. I need to upload the pictures on facebook. The best thing was the Chocolate Fountain. And strawberries. Good God, my senses was in heaven while tasting that, exploding with the sweet taste of chocolate together with the natural taste of the strawberries.

Saturday. Finished the book critique. Not a good one, but it's finished. Began studying for the exam. Oh, and it snowed as well. And it is damn cold.

Sunday. All study day and the snow is still out there, but only in some remote location under a shadow. Need to press more knowledge into my head.

Inga kommentarer: