måndag 15 december 2008

Power of Good-bye

So it has ended. Four months of studies and work across an ocean. Meeting new friends and experience it together. Thursaday it all paid of. The certificate cermony. The last time I saw many of my friends and classmates. Afterwards I had to run over to my internship to say goodbye to them as well. Another tearfull moment. Returning back was as enter a black hole, no sound, no light, only lingering memories. Memories that will stay with me forever. Memories of dear friends and people making up the whole.

The last days was just packing, saying goodbye to those who stayed and those leaving earlier. Then the day come. Leaving in the afternoon, staning outside of Capital for the shuttle to the airport. There the last lingering people came by to say goodbye. I am gonna miss everyone. This didn't help that my Ipod during the wait at the airport played those sad ballads over and over again. It got worse. At the flight they showe Wall-E. Allready is my mind in turmoil, but this was horrible.

Maybe I was tired as well, for I couldn't sleep so I watched movies the whole trip. Then in Paris I waited 3 hours for my connecting flight, bying some chocholate and coke. Unfortunatly, at the flight I sat next to some childrens families (small children) who couldn't be quiet as I wanted to sleep. Landing in Sweden and walking thru all the ceckpoints and standing at ther terminal exit and my parents...are late (which wouldn't have surprised me if it weren't for that they have not seen me for 4 months). It's good that I have these memories to lock back for it will be a loooong winter.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Everyone.

Inga kommentarer: