onsdag 26 november 2008

Sound of Silence

It has been a while now. Quick recap. Nov. 19 don't remember anything special from that. Nov. 20 one of my classmates turning 21. Nice party. Nov. 21 to 23 out of my memory. Sunday morning, more specific 1:30 am a German and Korean calls my roommate to celebrate his birthday. After he been parting all night. He got a 2 cupcakes and a balloon. We celebrated him a bit later in the day with a very god cake and a present. Nov. 24 - 25 was work days. The 25th was also the day when the students in Ecuador came back. Some people were more happy than others but it was very chaotic. Also the Japanese guy came back, but disappeared again. He seems to have survived Ecuador at least.

Today. The silence was thick when everyones gone away for thanksgiving. My day consisted of to do as much homework as possible to make up for the coming days as I go to New York. Thats right. I'm making another trip outside of DC. Hopefully I will not feel bad for all the work I'm leaving behind. Everything will turn out fine, but it will probably some all nighters before that. Happy Thanksgiving to those who care.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

haha...jag var nog en av dem som var mer glad än andra när en del från Ecuador kom tillbaka!