söndag 16 november 2008

The Illusion of Power

It is a couple of days recap now.

Thursday. Bought Judas Priests new album Nostradamus and some new earphones and god, those earphones was a very good investment. I can actually hear the music now without turning the volume up to max. And what a sound. It's heavenly.

Friday. Don't remember what happened on Friday, probably a boring day.

Saturday. Up early and away to the White House. Took the bus, cheaper, but packed with all kind of strange people. Wished I had brought my Ipod, but they didn't say it was allowed and I could either strangle someone with the earphone chord or use the Ipod to bash someones head in so I left it at home. And boy, they had a very strict security. Really, it took us almost longer to stand in security check than walking around the White House. So I woke up at 8:30 to enjoy something that took 20 minutes. How fun. I need to go to the Royal Castle in Sweden just to compare these two.

The Afternoon was funny though. I actually had control over the remote and sat there from 7 to 1pm watching movies, series and such. First a documentary of the Antichrist and the Evangelical Christians in the US. Of course they predicted the Antichrist would rise from Europe (hard to see ones own fault). Then the end of Shrek with the songs Hallelujah and I'm a Believer. Most funny things was over, but two of the best songs were there. Then, embarrassing as it is, Alvin and the Chipmunks. Afterwards I sap through the channels until I find Cartoon Network and they show Superman: Doomsday. Those who came in at this moment just looks at me. One even said that she knew I was young, but not this young. I just countered with that I'm a childish person.

After this I went down to the TARC to see Baby Mama with all the others (even though I can't see the difference between my childlike appreciation of movies and series and the childlike humor of that movie). After that movie I go back up and watch two episodes of Doctor Who before going to bed.

Sunday. Horrible. Got a cold again and feeling tired and depressed. The weather is still much better than in Sweden, but now all the leafs are gone and it is just autumn depression vibes over the place. And it's raining. It could at least snow.

Inga kommentarer: